To export a batch of search results from an EBSCO resource (OneSearch, Business Source Ultimate, APA PsycInfo, etc.):
- On the results page, click on the Share link just above the results list, toward the right-hand side of the page.
- From the resulting pop-up window, click on the E-mail a link to download exported results (up to 25000) link at the bottom of the window. (The actual number that will appear in the parentheses will be the number of results for your particular search, although this number includes duplicates. Duplicates will be removed when the file is exported. You cannot export more than 25,000 results at a time.)
- Enter the e-mail address to have your results sent to and select a format for your results (RIS, XML, etc.).
- After you've clicked on the Send button to have your results e-mailed, it can take anywhere from a few minutes to several hours for the message to be received.
- The e-mail message that you'll receive will contain a link that you can click on to download a ZIP file with your search results.